Friday, May 9, 2014

A blogging break…

It has been a while since I have blogged and a big reason for that is because I haven’t been scrapbooking.  It is sadly going to be a while before I really get a chance to do some seriously creating again.

This is not only a crazy time of year, but there are lots of other big events coming up in my life…the most exciting is that my hubby and I bought our very first house.  So I have been busying working on some projects for the house that is really going to make it feel like a home.  So I have been spending a lot of time getting the place cleaned and ready for us to move in.  I promise to share some pictures of the projects once I get settled into the new place.

Hunting Lodge

I will be around to share my design team projects when I am able to get them done and I hope that I will get some time to scrapbook in the upcoming weeks.

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Congratulations on buying your first home! Such an exciting time for everyone.....lots of hard work but so much fun! Love the rock on the house! Have fun with your new home!

Leslie Germain said...

Best of luck on your new home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...