Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thank my Lucky Stars

I am so excited to share with you my first traditional paper layout that I created in the new house.  I even went for a two-page layout!  I wasn’t sure how hard it would be to get back into the groove of creating traditional layouts again, but I have to say not only did this layout come together really smoothly, but pretty quickly too.  I love it when everything just comes together!!

Thank my lucky stars

Title close up:

Lucky Stars Blog 2

Journaling:

lucky stars Blog 1

Supplies – Paper: Crate Paper, Simple Stories, My Mind’s Eye, American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Stickers: Teresa Collins.  Bling: Queen & Company.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Sequins: Studio Calico.

1 comment:

S said...

This is so adorable. And I'm making a note about using kraft paper for journal strip - love that look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...