Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy I have my Dad–JBS

Today there a two great Jenni Bowlin Studios digital kits on sale over at Snap Click Supply Co.  I used one of them on my hybrid layout.  I have really been loving the color and texture of canvas and burlap lately, so I wanted to do something a little different.  I took the circles and printed them onto canvas fabric and then cut them out by hand for this layout.

JBS Happy I Got My Dad

Here is a closer view of those circles:

Happy Blog 1

Digital Kit: Classic Label Papers.  Jenni Bowlin Studios traditional supplies: PP707, PP737, SK778, SK599, SK569, FB881, MD850, WV879, WV876.  Other supplies: Kraft cardstock from Oriental Trading, canvas style fabric, DMC floss.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout! Love the burlap!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...