Tuesday, September 9, 2014

No Place Like Home

I can’t believe that Halloween is just a matter of weeks away!  I am finally up to scrapbooking pictures from last year when my daughter wanted to dress up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

I don’t really have much Halloween paper, since I am not a theme scrapbooker,  so instead I managed to find other paper in my stash that had some Holloween feel to them, without all of the standard colors.

There's No Place Like Home

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Sketch: March 2012 Page Maps.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Wood Embellishments: Studio Calico.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

kate blue said...

Absolutely love this! I too have a thing about theme papers sometimes :) i think the blue Polka dots really bring out the photo! Hope you don't mind that i pinned this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...