Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ready, Set, Snow!!

Okay, really I am not ready for snow!  I am ready for some nice fall weather, however, right now that means lots of rain here.  It does give me a nice excuse to stay inside and work on my to-do list…okay really I like to scrap on these chilly rainy days, but I also have to work on this lengthy to-do list.

Ready Set Snow

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Crate Paper.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Washi tape: Recollections, My Mind’s Eye, stash.  Embellishments: Crate Paper, Chic Tags.  Sequins: Paper Issues, Freckled Fawn.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

That page is every bit as sweet as her smile, well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...