Monday, September 1, 2014

September Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for September. Thank you for joining me today! If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link. 

Doggy Love

I love all of the clean lines in this sketch!  I added some 3-D flowers that I made with the help of my Silhouette. The square pictures on the right side are perfect for little instagram pictures!

You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out. Next on the hop is Devra, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store.

The winner will be drawn on Monday, September 8th which leaves you one week to leave a comment. 

In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs

Scrapbook Generation blog

Steffanie

Ruth

Cassie – YOU ARE HERE!!

Devra  

TinaGale

Lori

Lori S

Katy Taylor

Cicily

Corrina

18 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I find humor in this adorable layout because I just posted a puppy love layout to my blog last night. :) Great sketch!

justasiam said...

Thank you for the beautiful layout you shared with us!

TinaGAle said...

Such a sweet layout. Great use of the sketch too

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Cute cute cute! Love this layout!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Adorable photos!

Pink Dalmatians said...

I love this layout and your pictures are so cute!

DBMM said...

So cute! I love the blue bg choice of paper!

Susanne said...

This is fabulous - I love the way you have used a visual triangle of loose embellishments. Fab!

Lori said...

Such a cute layout and sweet photos! Love your handmade flowers and those hearts are really cute!

Steffanie said...

I also LOVE te clean lines of this sketch. Really cute layout. Love the cut title and the papers!

Katy said...

Love all the squares and then the larger photo and the strips across the center!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the blocked design of this sketch, cute photos, and neat title!

Tam said...

I like your embellishing!

Diane said...

Very cute layout! Clean, simple lines, reminds me that sometimes "less" can be "more". Just right.

islandscrapper said...

Thanks for sharing. Very fun. I particularly like the text paper strips behind your photos.

Bernii Miller said...

Love your take on the sketch!!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

adorable layout! love the word pattern paper..

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

adorable layout! love the word pattern paper..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...