Thursday, October 9, 2014

Getting the Fever

In this case I don’t mean a virus or cold or illness…I am talking about football fever.  More specifically the Seahawks Super Bowl fever that took over Seattle in the run-up to and including the Super Bowl earlier this year.

I have to admit I don’t have a lot of dark blue and neon green in my stash, but I think I managed to get the feel of the Seattle team colors on my page.

Getting the Fever

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Becky Higgins Project Life Honey. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Banners: Heidi Swapp. Letters: Echo Park. Stickers: Heidi Swapp. Washi tape: Queen & Company. Cork & Stars: Studio Calico. Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye. Sketch: Page Maps May 2014.

1 comment:

Chark said...

great pic and great layout--fun and love the banners for this page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...