Thursday, October 2, 2014

Until 2019…

I have only managed to be at one of my husband’s re-enlistment ceremonies, and this wasn’t one of them.  But I wanted to get these photos scrapped.  I wanted to find some papers that would work well with the muted colors in these photos, so I mixed and matched some papers that I have that don’t have the corresponding collections.  I really love how this turned out!

until 2019

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, American Crafts. Cardstock: American Crafts. Washi Tape: Queen & Company. Tags: Chic Tags. Cork Accents: Jillibean Soup. Letters: American Crafts, Bo-Bunny. Enamel Dots: Basic Grey. Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Sketches for Scrapbooking 1 Page Volume 2.

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Love this layout Cassie and the muted colors look awesome.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very sharp layout! Love the strips down the middle....looks great!

Susanne said...

Oh, this is splendid. The colors are fantastic, the matching spot on, and the vertical orientation suits the subject. Those pictures shine on this page. Thanks to your husband for standing up for our country!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...