Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gift from a Special Friend

I am lucky to be able to call some very talented ladies as my friends.  She is quite the washi addict, so I made my background with lots of different washi tape.  I added a piece of textured cardstock from Fancy Pants for some much needed texture.

I am linking this up to the new issue over at Paper Issues for Snow Cold.
Gift from a special friend
Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts, Becky Higgins, Corrugated Paper: Fancy Pants.  Washi tape: My Mind’s Eye, stash.  Letters: Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp. Sequins: Maggie Holms, Ruby & Hazel. Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

This LO and the photo are adorable! Thank you for linking up to the current Paper Issues link party, "Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...