Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Memory

I am so happy to be back to sharing my layouts again.  The last several months, life got crazy and I wasn’t able to make the time to scrapbook.  Luckily with the holidays behind me I am finally able to get some scrapbook time during the week.

This year I am setting a goal to use more supplies than what I buy (or even get as gifts).  With all of the new releases that come out each year, I want to have more space in my scrap room.

Now, back to this layout.  I used 3 sheets from a 6x6 pad.  I love using 6x6 pads when I can.  These pictures are just from a fun little after-school surprise for my daughter.  It is the little things I love taking pictures of and scrapbooking.

Happy Memory

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Crate Paper.  Cardstock: Bazzill.  Gold Tape: Tape Works.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins, Paper Issues, Hazel & Ruby.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation

1 comment:

Susanne said...

What a simple yet effective page. Very cutely embellished, I must say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...