Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Snow Snow Snow Fun

I will be the first to say that I am not a snow person.  I love to look at it from inside the house.  My daughter, however, loves the cold wet snow.  She is always excited when she sees that snow is in the forecast.
Two page layouts are usually harder for me than single page layouts, but this one just came together pretty easily.  My daughter wears brighter clothes and loves pink, so most traditional winter paper collections don’t work for me.  When I saw this paper collection I thought it would be perfect and be able to be used more often than an occasional winter layout.

I am linking this up to the new issue over at Paper Issues for Snow Cold.
snow snow snow fun
Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Washi Tape: stash, Doodlebug.  Stickers: Echo Park, Heidi Swapp.  Embellishments: Freckled Fawn, The Paper Studio, stash, Jolee’s, Goosebumps by Ranger.  Sketch: December 2013 Page Maps

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Very nice, I like the first two photos are slightly smaller - that's a nice touch that adds variety.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...