Monday, February 2, 2015

10 Km or bust

I am so proud of my husband for many reasons, but for this layout it was for him running his first 10K.  I had so much fun creating this layout and I absolutely love how this turned out!

I also am linking this layout to the new issue up at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.

10Km or bust
10Km or bust close up 1
10Km or bust close up 2
Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts, Recollections.  Patterned Paper: Becky Higgins Project Life, Glitz. Enamel Dots: Basic Grey, Queen & Company.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Washi Tape: My Mind’s Eye, Doodlebug.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, Simple Stories. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...