Friday, February 27, 2015

Dad’s Girl

A little late, but I played along with a new Sketchy Saturday from Paper Issues and I am finally getting around to sharing my layout.

I also am linking this layout to the new issue up at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.

I went with a monochromatic feel with all of the aqua, but then added some pops of pink, because of course it is my daughter’s favorite color.  Instead of the circles that were in the sketch, I used this fun cut from the Silhouette store.
Dad's Girl
Supplies – Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Fancy Pants Designs.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Rub-ons: Scenic Route.  Washi Tape: My Mind’s Eye, Recollections.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park.  Sketch: Paper Issues.

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

Such a sweet LO! Thank you for linking up to the current link part on the Paper Issues Blog, "Enamored with Enamel."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...