Monday, February 9, 2015

Good Time layout

I created this layout for the new challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches.  I have loved their sketches for a while (in fact I have several on one of my pinterest boards.  So I am excited that I was finally able to play along.  Now that I am scrapping on a regular basis, I am finding that I am able to play along with challenges again.

I also am linking this layout to the new issue up at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.

I am also excited for this layout for another reason and that is because I was able to create a layout featuring this picture of some of my scrappy friends.  It is always a special time when we can get together!
Good Time
Supplies – Cardstock: Oriental Trading, Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Crate Paper.  Washi Tape: Recollections, Glitz, My Mind’s Eye, Doodlebug.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, Simple Stories.  Rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin Studios.  Letters: American Crafts.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Recollections, My Mind’s Eye, Freckled Fawn.  Sketch: Stuck?! Sketches.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Very pretty layout.....love the stitched heart and stars. :)

Laura said...

Gorgeous page, love that stitched heart with the stars - amazing! Such a great memory too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Susanne said...

Fun page, love the details. And I've printed off that sketch as well!

Sandy Ross said...

I love how you created the heart in the background. Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Steffanie said...

I know these people...oh wait, I am one of them! :-) Good times!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Wow! I love your layout and the heart background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...