Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Just Keep Running

I don’t usually have much (if any) masculine paper on hand, but I managed to find some great paper and fun embellishments to use on this layout.  I love that I can even use sequins on this layout about my husband.

Just Keep Running

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts, Becky Higgins, Oriental Trading.  Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas.  Letters: Teresa Collins.  Sketch: Jana Eubank.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo & Designer Edition Software.  Washi Tape: Scotch.  Embellishments: Studio Calico, Doodlebug, Heidi Swapp, Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, Paper Issues, Hazel & Ruby.

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Love this page. Right up my alley! The sequins look so natural here too. Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...