Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lucky You layout

I love, love, love how this layout came together.  I dug through my scrap drawer and pulled all of these papers together.  The first thing I did was create the shamrock background and cut out the title and then started pulling things together for the rest of the layout.

Although I don’t do Project Life, I couldn’t resist the Overlay Value Kit by Heidi Swapp.  I cut up two of the overlay cards and added the pieces to my layout.

I also am linking this layout to the new issue up at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.
Lucky You
Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Heidi Swapp, Heidi Swapp Project Life, My Mind’s Eye.

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Pretty! You create the cutest layouts!

Susanne said...

Adorable - especially love the cutout floral element.

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Great page, so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...