Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Make a Wish Love layout

I saw the idea online somewhere to make a shaker pocket by using a sewing machine.  I bought a set of the Heidi Swapp Project Life embellishment kits that came with some of these “photo overlays”.  So I just had to sew it onto my page and fill it with some of these goodies.

I also am linking this layout to the new issue up at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.

The other thing I just adore about this layout is the background.  I used a heart cut file from Silhouette and made it fill the page and then used my silver sketch pen to add the hearts to the blue background paper.  It just adds a subtle fun detail to this layout.
Make a Wish Love
Here is a close up look at the shaker pocket:
Make a Wish Blog 1
Supplies:  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Transparency: Heidi Swapp by Project Life.  Sequins: Art Minds.  Washi Tape: Queen & Company.  Embellishments: Martha Stewart, Doodlebug, stash, Heidi Swapp, Freckled Fawn, A Flair for Buttons, My Mind’s Eye, Jillibean Soup, Recollections.

3 comments:

Maya Oren-Dahan said...

Super cute! Great idea to use the overlay to make a shaker!

Laurie said...

Adorable layout!

Steffanie said...

Love all the glitter and confetti in your sewn pouch---great idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...