Thursday, February 19, 2015

They Have Grammy’s Heart Forever

This is one of my favorite layouts that I have created in a while.  My daughter “helped” me, mostly by standing over my shoulder and asking questions for the whole time.  This layout came together pretty quickly and it was just fun to make!!

Grammy's Heart Forever

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Glitz.  Sewing Machine.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation 1 Page Sketches Volume 2.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Letters: American Crafts & Basic Grey.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Bling: Kaisercrafts.  Wood: Studio Calico.  Sequins: Maggie Holms, Paper Issues.  Stickers: American Crafts, Fancy Pants Designs, Chic Tags.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...