Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What a Fabulous Job Today

My favorite part in creating this layout was all of the fun embellishments I was able to add to this layout.  Since I don’t create two page layouts that often, they usually take me longer to finish, but it is the best way to share many pictures in a single layout.

What a fabulous job today

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Pebbles.  Banners & Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Letters: Carta Bella, Echo Park.  Embellishments: Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup, Heidi Swapp, Glitz, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Queen & Company.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Really fun layout. I love the banner and the fun prints and bright colors. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...