Thursday, March 5, 2015

Love You Sugar Pie

I love the mix of patterned that I used on these scalloped circles.  I then stitched them onto my page and then pulled the edges up some for more dimension on the page.  With so much color and shape already on the page I decided to keep embellishments a little more on the simple side.

I am also linking this layout up to the newest issue over at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.
love you sugar pie
Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Teresa Collins.  Wood: Michael’s.  Stickers: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants Designs, Teresa Collins.  Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn, Recollections.  Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo

5 comments:

Susanne said...

So very sweet. Fabulously scrapped.

Paper Issues said...

This is lovely! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues link party, "Enamored with Enamel."

SomethingAboutMarie said...

This is very beautiful!!!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

This is very beautiful!!!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

This is very beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...