Monday, March 9, 2015

#Selfie Right Now

I had these pictures on my desk when I saw the new challenge from Scrap It Girl to feature a selfie…perfect!  I rarely take pictures of myself and when I am in a picture, usually it is with my daughter.

I am also linking this layout up to the newest issue over at Paper Issues featuring Enamel.  I love adding enamel dots and shapes to my layouts.  They are one of my favorite go-to embellishments!
#selfie right now
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Glitz, Echo Park.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Queen & Company, Studio Calico, Echo Park.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Love your layout! I love the background and all of the embellies that you used! Love the glittery title too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

Susanne said...

Such a darling page - I really love the circles repeated throughout.

Heidi said...

what a cool page, love that photo. thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl

Candy Spiegel said...

I love all of the different elements and mediums you added here! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is just adorable! Love all the little touches, and what a great pic! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap it Girl!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Beautiful and so fab. Love the colors and details. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

Amelia Harris said...

Cute picture! Love the ink splatters. Thanks for playing with us over at Scrap It Girl! :)

slomianazapalka said...

Really cool photos! I love this layout! Thanks for playing with Scrap It Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...