Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Life is Better at the Beach - Picture This Challenges

This is one of my happy pictures!  I took it last summer when I was visiting Santa Cruz, California.  I would be so happy just sitting on that bench and watching the ocean.

I created this layout for the design team call at Picture This! Challenges.  The challenge was to create a layout with 1 photo + corners + splatters.  I am excited to announce that I am sharing this layout again today, because this is the new challenge over at Picture This! Challenges and it the first one that I get to share as part of their design team!  I hope that you will check out their challenges and hopefully play along with them!

Life is better at the Beach
Supplies – Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Washi Tape: The Paper Studio.  Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo.  Stickers: Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Fancy Pants Designs, Heidi Swapp, Glitz.  Embellishments: Studio Calico, My Mind’s Eye, Teresa Collins, Doodlebug.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Love how you done the background work here = fab!

PeiFang_Alice said...

Love the title, and the overall look of this layout. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...