Monday, April 20, 2015

Smile

I had little bits of these patterned paper pieces laying around from another project, so I thought they would be perfect here too.  I grabbed the sheet of cardstock and this fun heart design from the Silhouette store and got started.  I used the gold pen to have the Silhouette sketch my design.  I then used Heidi Swapp spray inks to color the flowers and butterflies that make up the heart.  I then layered the paper and pictures added some bling, flowers, hearts and washi tape to complete this layout.

Smile

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Jen Hadfield.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Spray Ink, Eyelet Outlet & Brads, Little B, Recollections, Studio Calico.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

Heidi Shepherd said...

The background turned out really nice! I remember seeing you drawing that out with your Silhouette! Great job!! And of course adorable pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...