Friday, May 8, 2015

Cowgirl Up

I wasn’t sure if I would love this layout until I was almost done adding embellishments.  I have been searching for some good navy blue washi tape for about a year now and I am happy to say I now have a few rolls and they were really handy for this page.

Cowgirl Up

Supplies – Cardstock: Recollections.  Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye.  Washi Tape: Recollections, stash.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Project Life Card, Fancy Pants Designs, Simple Stories, Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Basic Grey, Queen & Company.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Volume 2.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Love everything about this page---including your washi tape. Great job finding navy blue washi- it's a good one to have and decidedly NOT easy to find. :) You NAILED this LO-- TYFS! ~ Ali

Susanne said...

This is just so cute - well put together too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...