Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Laughter Makes The…

There are certain layout that when they are done they just make you smile.  And this is one of those layouts for me lately!  Between the picture and the fun paper it just makes me smile when I look at it.  This collection of paper has touches of navy in it and it just makes me so happy.  I totally love having a navy background on this page and I hope to do it more really soon!  I just makes the whole thing have a warm feeling.

Laughter makes the heart smile

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants Designs.  Tape: Recollections.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software. Cardstock: Becky Higgins Project Life, DCWV.  Embellishments: Fancy Pants Designs, Jolee’s, Studio Calico, Basic Grey.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Stunning page - beautifully scrapped but not distracting from that high wattage smile. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...