Friday, May 29, 2015

Party Animal

Scrapbooking birthdays and holidays are not exactly my favorite.  So when I remembered this layout that I created in an Embellish It class at a Creating Keepsakes convention several years ago that I still hadn’t added pictures to, I was excited.  This page was finished in a matter of minutes and I am using up a page kit that has been sitting her for years.  That is what I call a win-win.

Party Animal Seven

Supplies – Kit from Basic Grey class by Embellish It at CKC.  Embellishments: Studio Calico, Teresa Collins, Jenni Bowlin Studios.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh it turned out to be a delightful two-page spread. I am always uncertain about birthday and event pages too. And I still have a few CK kits I need to add pictures to, perhaps I'll take your cue and knock out some birthday pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...