Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Snapshots of Me

This year Scrapbook Generation did a week long celebration in honor of National Scrapbooking Day.  This year the challenges revolved around scrapping yourself more.  This inspired me to dig through a couple of photo boxes of pictures from when I was younger. 

The other thing that I have been loving lately is using the color navy.  It has such a warm feel to it.  I am just so happy on how this layout turned out!!

Snapshots of Me

Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins.  Embellishments: Teresa Collins, Maya Road, The Paper Studio, Heidi Swapp, Eyelet Outlet, My Mind’s Eye.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation NSD #1

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Lovely page, great mix of patterns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...