Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Capture Life–LMT

Today I have a new layout up over on the Love My Tapes blog.  This was a really fun layout to make and I just love how the tapes pop against the white background.

I don't usually have many masculine scrapbook supplies so sometimes creating pages for my husband take a little extra thinking and planning.  I grabbed a couple of scrap pieces of patterned paper, washi tape and cardstock to create this layout.

I first used my Silhouette to draw the stars on the background.  I then modified it and only cut out the inside of select stars to open up the carstock to reveal the washi tape below.

I also put three strips of the brick washi tape under the bottom of my picture and have it peeking out of each side.  I love the little bit of extra detail that it add to my page.

Tapes I used: Red & White Washi Tape, Black Skinny Chevron Washi Tape, Red Skinny Minnie Zig Zag Chevron Washi Tape, Brick Washi Tape

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill, Becky Higgins Project Life.  Tape: Love My Tapes.  Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Becky Higgins.  Digital Cutter, Software and Cut Files: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software and Cut File from Paper Issues.  Embellishments: Flair for Buttons, Scenic Route, Teresa Collins, Queen & Company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...