Wednesday, June 17, 2015

So Loved–LMT

Today I have a new layout up on the Love My Tapes blog. Summer is just a few days away here and I am sure looking forward to some warm weather.  I am excited to share this layout with you today featuring some pretty floral washi tape.  I was so excited to get this roll of pink floral tape in my last order from the Love My Tapes store.  I couldn't wait to use it on my next layout.

I grabbed four rolls of washi tape, a piece of cardstock and a piece of background patterned paper.  The strips of washi tape make the perfect background for these pictures that feature my daughter last summer.

At first my die-cut title didn't stand out on my washi tape background, so after an extra layer of contrasting cardstock it now pops against the pretty washi tape.

Tapes I used: Taupe Dots Washi Tape, Pink Waves Washi Tape, Pink Floral Washi Tape, Copper Candy Stripes Washi Tape.

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts, Recollections.  Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye.  Tape: Love My Tapes.  Digital Cutter, Software and Cut Files: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software and cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, The Paper Studio, Chic Tags, Studio Calico, My Mind’s Eye, Queen & Company.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the flowered washi tape for the background, the doily, bling, and awesome title!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...