Monday, June 15, 2015

Swimming Like a Fish–Picture This! Challenge

Today marks the middle of June and the last day of school here.  I can’t believe that the school year is already over!  Today is also the day that there is a new reveal at Picture This! Challenges.  I had a lot of fun creating this layout!  The challenge this time is: 1 Photo + Paint + Stencil.

I created this dot pattern stencil on my Silhouette and then taped it to my background page so I could use some acrylic paint to create the dots.  I love the look of the bubbles on this page!

Swimming Like a Fish

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, Webster’s Pages, Crate Paper.  Letters: Webster’s Pages, Echo Park, Teresa Collins.  Embellishments: Imagine Crafts, Queen & Company, The Paper Studio, Studio Calico.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...