Monday, June 29, 2015

Things are a changin’

I haven’t been blogging as much lately as I have in the past, in fact it isn’t even as much as I would like.  You see, I have been making some long awaited changes in my life, which feels amazing, but it also means that I have had less time to create lately.

2015-06-29 13.02.48

These new changes are going to take a bit to get use to, especially since it means that I have to adjust to a new schedule and prioritize what I want and need to do.  I have decided to get up early (like 5 AM or earlier) so that I can get a run in on my new treadmill before it gets warm or my daughter gets up.  I want to be a healthier person so I am slowly making changes.  First up is getting exercise in every weekday.  So up I will be improving how I eat, but really it is one step at a time!

The bigger change is that I have decided to go back to school to get a Bachelor’s degree in business management.  This has been a decision that I have been wrestling with for a couple of years now, but I finally decided to start working on it.  This has been the biggest time commitment that is deeply cutting into not only my craft time but also my craft motivation.

So I will still be around when I have something new to share and I am hoping that within the next few months I will have settled in to a new routine that will help me to get some crafty time in addition to all my study time.

- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...