Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Growing Up Sisters

Today I am here with the second challenge this month for Picture This! Challenges. This one took me a minute to figure out what I was going to do.  So here it is: Blue & White + Frames + 2 Photos + Flowers. 

I recently started going through a box of childhood photos that I received from my mom.  I love having these old photos to scrap and it is great to finally have more layouts about myself in all of these albums here.

PT Growing Up Sisters

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Washi Tape: Recollections, Eyelet Outlet.  Letters: American Crafts, Glitz.  Stickers: Echo Park, Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz.  Enamel Accents: Recollections, The Paper Studios, Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

4 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Loving you take on the challenge! I really like the back ground flowers, layering and fun photos! Very nice!

Jennifer Earley said...

Love your LO! Great photos (gotta raid my parents box of photos now!) and love the flowers stencil in the background.

Susanne said...

Such a fab page. Loving the slantiness of all your elements.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Cassie, I absolutely love your amazing layout! All of your wonderful details and take on the challenge are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...