Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SOS–Fan freaking tastic

There is a new sketch challenge up over at Scrap Our Stash. I love using sketches as a starting point for my layouts. I find it so easy to rotate the sketches and change them up to fit the pictures I have and my scrapping style. I had this vertical 4x6 picture of my hubby after he made his first batch of BBQ sauce and so I just rotated the sketch. Instead of another picture, I just moved the journaling card, which really just holds my title. I then created a fun banner with some twine and some stickers. This was such a fun sketch to work with!

SOS Fan Freaking Tastic

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Stamps: Snarky Stamps from Paper Issues.  Embellishments: Teresa Collins, Recollections, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts, Tim Holtz.

Thanks for joining me today!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Nice page. I was just in a conversation about sassy type stamps the other day. I'm glad you stuck to the euphemism instead of going all out snarky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...