Wednesday, July 8, 2015

SOS–Happy Dance for Second Grade School Days

I am so excited to be sharing my first layout as part of the Scrap Our Stash Design Team!  I am sure most crafters will admit to having some sort of stash of crafty goodness right now.  I know I sure do!  I love that these challenges force me to think a little outside of the box and to use up some of my stash at the same time!

It is hard to believe that I am sharing this layout about my daughter starting 2nd grade and now in a few short weeks she will be moving on to 3rd grade.

P- Pencils, Picture

H- Heart, Handwriting, Heidi Swapp

O- Orange, Odd Numbers

T- Tape, Teresa Collins

O- Old Rub-ons

S- School, stars, Simple Stories, Stickers

SOS Happy Dance for Second Grade School Days

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Simple Stories.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Washi Tape: Doodlebug, Queen & Company.  Embellishments:  Jenni Bowlin Studios, Scenic Route rub-ons, Teresa Collins, Echo Park, Jillbean Soup, The Paper Studio.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

So cute - and love that quote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...