Friday, August 28, 2015

Build 4 Fun!

Normally I don’t have much masculine supplies on hand, but luckily for me I created this layout while at my scrapbook weekend, which always involves a shopping trip, so I grabbed quite a bit of masculine papers on clearance.  Since I don’t end up buying a whole line this way, it means I end up mixing various paper companies and lines until I like the mix that I have for my layout.  It is times like this that really gets my creativity flowing!

Build 4 Fun!

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Bo Bunny, October Afternoon. Cardstock: Recollections. Letters: American Crafts. Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs. Enamel Dots: The Paper Studio. Washi tape: Recollections, Doodlebug. Wood: Studio Calico. Bag: Stampin’ Up.

- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...