Monday, August 24, 2015

I <3 Us!

Do you know what my favorite part of this page is?  It is the photos and not because they are great photos, because they are not, but it is because I am in the photos.  These photos are showing my daughter and me together, just hanging out and that is what makes them special.  So go-ahead and get in front of the camera, because who cares if the pictures aren’t perfect, they show life and how often is life truly “perfect”.

I Heart Us

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield. Doily: The Paper Studio. Wood: Teresa Collins. Tape: Love My Tapes, My Mind’s Eye, Doodlebug. Brad: My Mind’s Eye. Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Heidi Swapp, My Mind’s Eye, Stampin’ Up, Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, Imagine Crafts, stash.

- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...