Saturday, August 8, 2015

SOS - Young & Happy

I have a new layout up over at Scrap Our Stash.  I loved the challenge this month and I sure hope you will play along. I have finally started scrapping photos from my childhood after getting a huge box from my mom over a year ago. These word challenges are perfect to get my creative juices flowing, because I had lost my scrapping mojo until I started this layout. I grabbed some photos and this month’s challenge word and just got started.

P- Polaroid, Polka Dot

A- Arrows, Ampersand

P- Pie Chart, Pink

E- Enamel Dots, Echo Park

R- Ric Rack Ribbon

SOS Young & Happy

Supplies - Cut File: The Cut Shoppe. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software. Patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye. Cardstock: Recollections. Stickers: Echo Park, Simple Stories. Embellishments: Recollections, Freckled Fawn, My Mind’s Eye, Recollections, Basic Grey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...