Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Go. See. Do.

I love, love, love using these big fun cut files as a background for my page.  I have a slight obsession with cut files for my silhouette both from the silhouette store and outside sources.
Lately I have been buying a variety of scrapbook supplies from various companies and lines.  Then when I go to scrap I start pulling bits and pieces from my stash that look like they will go together and I just combine them until I get the feeling I want on my page.
go. see. do.
Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cut Files: The Cut Shoppe, Paper Issues, Silhouette.  Washi Tape: Queen & Company, Recollections.  Embellishments: Me & My Big Ideas, Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Recollections, My Mind’s Eye, Carta Bella, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants Designs.  Sketch: Stuck?! Sketches.
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...