Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Picture This–Good Happy Friends

It is time again for another new challenge over at Picture This! Challenges.  Let’s see what you can create this time with this list:

Sunburst + 2 Photos + Buttons

There are so many ideas for this one!  I grabbed two photos from a scrapbooking get-together that happened last year.  I didn’t want to cover up too much of my twine sunburst, so I just layered everything in one spot on the page.  This layout just makes me so happy!

Good Happy Friends

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Twine: Trendy Twine.  Washi Tape: Love My Tapes, Little B.  Embellishments: Simple Stories, Carta Bella, Echo Park, The Paper Studio, stash.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Loving the twine treatment - so eye-catching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...