Tuesday, September 8, 2015

SOS–Summer Yum

It’s that time again for another word challenge over at Scrap Our Stash. I have to say that I really love these challenges and how I have to sometimes stretch beyond my typical supplies to find something perfect in my stash for the needed letters. I love working with sketches, so I was happy to be able to use the bonus sketch as well. I changed the size and number of photos to work with these photos of my daughter. I was in the mood to scrap summer, so I grabbed these cute pictures of my daughter enjoying a summer ice cream cone. These bright, summery colors sum up my daughter perfectly!

L - Letters, Layers, Lace

A- Arrow, American Crafts, Aqua

Y- Yellow

E- Enamel Dots, Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet

R- Rhinestones, Recollections

S- Stencil, Stickers, Speech Bubbles, Stampin’ Up

SOS 9-1 Summer Yum

Supplies - Cardstock: Coredinations. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Doily: Recollections, stash. Journaling Card: Echo Park. Embellishments: Webster’s Pages, Stampin’ Up, Jillibean Soup, Heidi Swapp, Studio 18, The Paper Studio, Eyelet Outlet.

- Cassie -

6 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Your paper choices are just perfect for your photo. The background paper looks like circles of ice cream. Fabulous embellishing too - love all the doilies! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Hayley Hamblin said...

I love these colors. Everything flows very well. What a fun layout

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Awesome layout! Everything here screams summer and ice cream! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

Laura said...

Beautiful, love the colours and embellishing! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow I love this!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute! Great details, and I adore your darling pics! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...