Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SOS–Where the Friends Are

I love back to school time! Not just because my daughter will be back in school, but because I love school supplies. I love lined paper fresh from the package and I swoon over new pens. So imagine my surprise when I had to think of three school supplies to add into my layout. This actually proved a little harder than I was expecting. So I looked through my stash and found this adorable mustache paper clip and I knew exactly what I was going to create. I only changed up the sketch to fit my three smaller photos instead of the two square photos.

School Supplies: Staples, Paper Clip, Blackboard, Maps, Tape

SOS 9-15 Where the Friends Are

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins. Chalkboard Tape: Fancy Pants. Punch: EK Success. Tags: Chic Tags. Overlay: We R Memory Keepers. Paper Clip: The Paper Studio. Sequins: Teresa Collins, stash. Embellishments: Studio Calico. Washi Tape: Love My Tapes, My Mind’s Eye, Little B.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Great page, really nice design. And so fun to see Devra smiling in those photos too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...