Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Wonder of it All

After almost a year I finally remembered to order the pictures from my daughter’s trip to California last year.  I thought that it would be pretty easy to scrap these photos, but I am finding that they are harder to scrap than I thought because I wasn’t on the trip with her.  I know that these are super important photos because she is spending time with her great-grandparents.
The Wonder of it All
Supplies – Cardstock: Stash.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Crate Paper.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Simple Stories, Tim Holtz.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cut File: The Cut Shoppe.  Embellishments: Project Life card, Queen & Company, Heidi Swapp, Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, Stickles.
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...