Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Awesome Time

I have a serious problem with 6x6 pads.  I keep saying I want to make better use of them and then I just buy more.  I loved this pad when I found it on sale so I snatched it up.  For this layout I grabbed a few sheets and then cut them into strips to create this fun patterned paper column on the background of this page.  I added various circle embellishments and some word strips to complete this layout.

what an awesome time with you

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Papers: Jen Hadfield for Pebbles.  Stickers: Jen Hadfield, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Washi tape: Little B.  Embellishments:  Chic Tags, Heidi Swapp, Glitz, Teresa Collins, Recollections, Basic Grey.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I have that same problem with 6 x 6 pads, and even did a recent page where I layered them up and let them overlap by a huge amount, just to use more paper. I did not have the same stunning results as you did with your strips though. Lovely page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...