Friday, October 16, 2015

Important Thing (Picture This)

Once again there is a new challenge up on the Picture This Challenge Blog.  I have to say this is one of my favorite challenges recently and I think it is because of how much I just LOVE my finished layout.  This whole page just makes me so, so, so happy!!

So here it is….Picture This…. 2 PHOTOS + POLKA DOTS + FAMILY

PT 10-15 most important thing

Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Carta Bella. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Letters: Studio Calico, Echo Park. Washi Tape: My Mind’s Eye, Lawn Fawn.  Stickers: Crate Paper, Tim Holtz.  Enamel Dots: Doodlebug, Recollections, Queen & Company.  Doily: Recollections.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

That page does shine happy! Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...