Friday, October 2, 2015

Look In a Book (Picture This)

Yesterday a new challenge went live on the Picture This challenge blog.  So picture this…. 3 PHOTOS + CHIPBOARD + STAMPS.

I have to admit that I don’t stamp that much…okay, pretty much never, so this really had me searching on something to do.  Luckily I found some cute stamps that were part of some kit I got, so that is what I used.  I also had some chipboard stickers and added those as well.

I hope you will head over to the blog to see what the design team created and make sure you play along as well!

PT 10-1 look in a book

Supplies – Cardstock: DCWV.  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories.  Stamps: Stampin’ Up.  Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cut File: The Cut Shoppe.  Embellishments: stash, Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Teresa Collins, Queen & Company, Love My Tapes.

- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...