Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Remember That Smile

I love that I came across some pictures when I was little so I have been adding them into my “to-scrap” binder and working on them when I am inspired to use them.

For this layout I love the various pieces of patterned papers behind my photos.  I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad and then layered various pieces together to create the base for my photos.  I really loved adding these pop of yellow around the page.

Remember This

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Crate Paper.  Washi Tape: Tape Works, Little B.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cardstock: The Paper Studio.  Stickers: Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper, Jenni Bowlin Studios.  Enamel Dots: Doodlebug, Recollections.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Recollections.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Such adorable photos. And I really really really like that clipped corner treatment on this layout - fab page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...