Thursday, October 22, 2015

SOS–I Am….

For this challenge at Scrap Our Stash we had a use the sketch and add metal to the layout. I moved all of the elements of the sketch lower on the page, so that the pictures are on the bottom of the page. I also changed up the sketch to use five photos instead of three because I couldn’t decide which pictures of my daughter to use on the page. This cute little metal geo-tag was the perfect color compliment to my page and I added a cute enamel dot to the middle to finish it off.

SOS 10-15 I Am....

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Jen Hadfield. Doily: Stash, Doodlebug. Ink: Tim Holtz. Letters: My Mind’s Eye & American Crafts. Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye, Doodlebug, Queen & Company, Heidi Swapp.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Those snapshots are delightful and the way you have scrapped them lets them shine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...