Friday, October 9, 2015

Sparkle with Beautiful Friendship

Scrap Our Stash is joining up with three other sites for a special Scraptober Fest challenge.  Here is a list of the participating sites and their part of the challenge:

· Scrap Our Stash Stash challenge  - Create a layout using at least 2 different type of Washi Tapes.

· Challenge YOUrself - Create a layout that includes YOU in the photo.

· My Scraps & More -  Color Challenge 

· The Memory Nest - Sketch Challenge

It was so fun and interesting to combine all four of the Scraptober Fest challenges on a single layout. I changed up the sketch by just using a single 5x7 photo. I loved having the chance to scrapbook a page about my friendship with a fellow scrapper. The color combo was perfect for this photo of the two of us hanging out together while we scrapped. Luckily I use a lot of these colors, so I was able to dig into my scraps to pull this page together. I had no issue finding matching washi tape since I am quite the washi collector and I kept it to two because I had so many different patterns already.

sparkle with beautiful friendship

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Washi Tape: Scotch, Love My Tapes. Stickers: Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park. Enamel Dots: Doodlebug & Basic Grey. Wood: Studio Calico.

- Cassie -

9 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Cassie, this is so beautiful! I absolutely love the photo and the way you scrapped it using the 4 challenges. Thank you for linking your layout to Challenge YOUrself for Scraptober Fest!

Jane said...

Such a gorgeous page and it combines all four challenges - awesome! Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

Susanne said...

The sweet color scheme, patterns and bits you've added here all add up to a very eye-catching layout. Splendid.

Tracy P said...

Very nice Cassie! Love how you incorporated all four challenges, you nailed them all! Thanks for playing along with ScraptoberFest.
~Tracy, Challenge YOUrself

kate blue said...

absolutely fabulous girly! I love when we get to meet fellow scrappers and it "clicks!" Love all the titles and the color combo! Kate (Challenge YOUrself and SOS)

Sherri Caramico said...

Great job! You ROCKED all 4 challenges! What a fun and happy layout! Made me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest, Challenge YOUrself, and Scrap Our Stash Blogs ~ DT Sherri

├ůsaJ said...

Such a gorgeous layout! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Leslie said...

Beautiful picture and amazing page!! LOVE The papers and your choice of embellishments!!! Thanks for playing along with the Scraptober challenges and for linking up with The Memory Nest! Hope you will stop by and play along with our monthly challenges!!

♥ Lynn said...

Sweet page!! Love how you incorporated all the challenges. Great photo too... really stands out! Thanks for linking up with us for the ScraptoberFest Challenge.
Lynn ~ Challenge YOUrself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...