Thursday, October 1, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches: Hello Lovely

Welcome to the first day of October!  I am here today with my first layout for my time with the Stuck?! Sketches Design Team.  I truly feel so lucky to be a part of such a fabulous team.  I love the sketches provided and can’t wait to see what is coming up next!!  I sure hope you will head over to the blog to see what the design team has created and play along as well for a chance at some amazing prizes including a one year subscription to Scrapbook & Cards Today and a $25 gift card to Heartfelt Creations.  AMAZING!!!


Supplies – Patterned Paper: Glitz, Fancy Pants Designs, Crate Paper.  Doily: Recollections, stash.  Stickers: Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories.  Washi Tape: Recollections, Little B, stash.  Bling: Queen & Company.
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Laura Whitaker said...

Such a beautiful page of a beautiful girl, love your layering and great mix of products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...