Sunday, November 1, 2015

3,2,1…Splash Down (Stuck?! Sketches)

It is the beginning of a new month and a new challenge is up over at Stuck?! Sketches.  This challenge has two fabulous sponsors and they are offering up some great prizes!

Both of them are offering up prize packs.

11227959_10153034314901039_6501302696719670907_o 12063511_10153034314996039_1766620234555626365_n 

Laura has created this fun two photo sketch that once again has lots of layers.  I really love how she layers all of her sketches.

Stuck 11-1

I really kept this layout close to the sketch, except I changed it up and used three photos instead of two.  With all of the fun layers I dug through my scrap drawers to pull together various pieces of scraps that work with the colors in my photos.

This month we are teaming up with Scrap it with a Song challenge site.  So the new challenge is “Octopus’s Garden” by the Beatles.  So I listened to the song and looked up the lyrics and then flipped through my printed photos.  When I found these pictures from our trip to a water park this last summer, I knew they would be perfect.  We didn’t encounter any wildlife, but it was impossible to get my daughter out of the water during our visit!

Stuck 11-1 321 Splash Down

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Becky Higgins Project Life, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Dear Lizzy. Cardstock: Coredinations. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Letters: American Crafts Thickers. Embellishments: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Echo Park, Carta Bella, Simple Stories, Studio Calico. Enamel Dots: Doodlebug, My Mind’s Eye.

- Cassie -

4 comments:

Stacia Brandt said...

Great layout Cassie!

Laura Whitaker said...

Incredible page, great use of embellishments, and I love that you incorporated more photos!

Sharon said...

Wonderful page. The background work is really nice. Thank you for teaming up with us at SIWAS.

Ruth G said...

So much fun! The splatters in the background are perfect as are the enamel dots! I love your journaling card and title, too!

I've been there done that with the water parks! My kids always loved going when they were younger and never wanted to get out of the water!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...